Temporary Employment-based Visas

We help individuals and their employers identify the right visa for employment in the U.S.  We work closely with our clients to prepare and submit thorough applications with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”) or at the U.S Consulate abroad.  We specialize in the following visa categories:

  • E-1/2 (treaty traders/investors)

  • E-3 (Australian professionals in specialty occupations)

  • H-1B (professionals in specialty occupations)

  • H-1B1 (Chilean and Singaporean professionals in specialty occupations)

  • L-1 (intra-company transferees)

  • O (persons of extraordinary ability)

  • P (certain athletes and entertainers)

  • TN (certain Canadian and Mexican professionals)

We also help international students in F-1 status and their employers with extending STEM OPT by preparing detailed training programs that tie the student’s educational background to the traineeship opportunities.  

For individuals seeking to travel to the United States for business or who wish to change their status to business visitor in the US, we assist with the B-1/2 Visitor Visa application at the US Consulate or with USCIS.  

We enjoy working with startups, emerging companies, and entrepreneurs, and have extensive experience with preparing complex applications that require strategic thinking and significant documentation to prove business viability.

← Return to list of services